One Green Bean is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information about you, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to Data Protection Officer, The HKX Building, 3 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG, London, UK
Who are we?
One Green Bean is a team of earned media specialists across London, Sydney, Amsterdam and Doha. We help clients find meaningful and creative ways to tell their story and earn attention and love from the people that matter.
How do we collect information about you?
Newsletters and promotional e-mails: We collect personal data when you ask to receive newsletters. We use those data to provide you the information you request.
Contact information: If you contact us, we keep a record of your correspondence or comments, including personal data, in a file specific to you. We use these data to help us provide you better service in the event you contact us again.
Recruitment: we process personal information of candidates to manage the recruitment process.
We’ll keep your personal data for the duration needed to complete the purpose for which they were collected.
What information is collected?
One Green Bean collects and uses your personal data with appropriate notice and consent when it is required, and after having informed you in a proper way.
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘Data subject’). An identifiable person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
This Policy does not cover personal data rendered anonymous. Personal data is rendered anonymous if individual persons are no longer identifiable or are identifiable only with a disproportionately large expense in time, cost, or work. If personal data rendered anonymous become no longer anonymous (i.e., individual persons are again identifiable), or if pseudonyms are used and allow identification of individual persons, then this Policy will again apply.
The types of personal data we collect from you may include:
· your name, surname, age, company, email address, phone number;
· educational and employment background, and job interest data (for candidates);
· your user ID and password (where applicable);
· IP address.
How is your information used?
One Green Bean respects the rights of each individual, employee, candidate or customer to have his privacy and personal data protected.
One Green Bean will observe the following principles when processing your personal information:
1. Processing your personal information fairly, lawfully and in a transparent manner;
2. Collecting your personal information for specified, legitimate purposes and not processing further in ways incompatible with those purposes;
3. Collecting your personal information which is relevant to and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected and used. We may render information anonymous when feasible and appropriate, depending on the nature of the data and the risks associated with the intended uses;
4. Maintaining your personal information accurate, and where necessary, kept up-to-date. We will take reasonable steps to rectify or delete data that is inaccurate or incomplete;
5. Keeping your personal information only as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed;
6. Processing your personal information in accordance with the individual’s legal rights;
7. Taking appropriate technical, physical and organizational measures to keep your data safe and prevent unauthorized access, unlawful processing, and unauthorized or accidental loss, destruction, or damage to personal information;
8. Processing your personal information based on the following legal basis:
- You have unambiguously given your consent; or
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract; or
- The processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which One Green Bean is subject; or
- The processing is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interest of another natural personal;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in One Green Bean; or
- The processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by One Green Bean or by a third party except where such interests are overridden by your interests or your fundamental rights and freedoms.
Information submitted by you is stored on secure servers. If you want to see the data we hold about you on this database simply email Data.email@example.com
By providing us with your personal data and/or using the websites and/or entering into a contract with us, you consent to our processing of your personal data.
You also consent to our transferring your personal data to countries or jurisdictions which do not provide the same level of data protection as the EU, if necessary for the above purposes. If we do make such a transfer, we will provide appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal data is duly protected. If you provide us with personal data about another person, you confirm that they have appointed you to act for them, to consent to the processing of their personal data including sensitive personal data and that you have informed them of our identity and the purposes (as set out above) for which their personal data will be processed. We do not process personal data of minors under 16 without the express consent of their parents or legal representatives.
Links to third-party websites
We may also provide social media links that enable you to share data with your social networks and to interact with One Green Bean on various social media sites. Your use of these links may result in the collection or sharing of data about you, depending on the feature. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and settings on the social media sites with which you interact to make sure you understand the data that may be collected, used, and shared by those sites.
If you post, comment, indicate interest, or share personal data, including photographs, to any public forum, social network, blog, or other such forum, please be aware that any personal data you submit can be read, viewed, collected, or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to contact you, send you unsolicited messages, or for purposes that neither you nor One Green Bean have control over. One Green Bean is not responsible for the personal data you choose to submit in these forums.
Your Data Protection rights
- Right of access
As data subjects you may inquire as to the nature of the personal data One Green Bean owned about you. You will be provided access to your personal data regardless of the location of the data processing and storage.
- Right to rectification
If your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, you may request that the data be amended.
- Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal by One Green Bean.
- Right to erasure
You can ask for the deletion of your personal data when it is allowed by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to require a restriction of the processing of your personal data when it is authorized by applicable data protection laws and regulations.
- Right to data portability
If you meet the conditions settled by the applicable data protection laws and regulation, you have the right to receive a subset of your personal data and to transmit them from One Green Bean to another data controller. You can also require the direct transmission from One Green Bean to another controller when it is technically feasible.
- Right to lodge a complaint
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. All requests for aforementioned rights, and any questions regarding this Data Protection Policy, may be sent to: Data Protection Officer Data.firstname.lastname@example.org
Change in this Data Protection Policy
One Green Bean reserves the right to modify this privacy statement as needed, for example, to comply with changes in laws, regulations, One Green Bean practices and procedures, or requirements imposed by data protection authorities.
In this case, One Green Bean will inform One Green Bean candidates and other persons of any material changes in this policy. One Green Bean will post all changes on relevant internal and external websites.